Senior Living In Escondido
Senior living in Escondido is very popular. We have more senior living and senior care communities in Escondido than in any other region of San Diego County.
And at last count, there were nearly 70 board and care homes!
If your family is looking for affordable senior living, Escondido could be where you want to look.
Types of Senior Living in Escondido
In Escondido we have:
- Independent Living Communities
- Assisted Living Communities
- Memory Care Communities
- Board and Care Homes
Which category is the right fit?
How To Choose Senior Care or Senior Living in Escondido
Every family’s circumstances are unique. And no two families need the same living environment or care environment for their elderly loved one.
Below are some questions for San Diego County seniors to consider when looking for that right place.
- Are you independent or do you need some care assistance?
- Do you still drive?
- How important is a full kitchen?
- Are you social and will you enjoy activities and time with others?
- Do you have any memory loss?
- Do you need help getting around?
- What is your budget?
- Do you have any Long Term Care Insurance?
- Are you a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran?
Answers to these questions are a good start in finding the right senior community.
Elder Answers can help. Please learn more here.